Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everyone who's going back home to Fort Worth, Texas, take one step forward...Not so fast there, Mzungu Mama!



Yes, it's true.  The Missions Committee has graciously approved my request to stay in Uganda to continue serving the Mbale Mission Team.  So if the Lord allows, I'll be mzungu-ing my way through Africa for at least one more year!  

Please pray that God is honored in my decision to stay, and that all plans work out for his glory.

Love you all!

ps.  Yes, I am coming home for a visit!  Not sure when, but I will be there.  So get ready!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you! We have been praying for the Lord to give you wisdom and provision, and will continue to do so! We are excited about His continuing works in this season of your life. You have our full support!

Sara Holland said...

I actually heard this news a couple of days ago and I am so happy for you! I know that the Lord is doing great things through you and I can't wait to hear what a blessing this next year will be. AND I can't wait to see you when you come to visit. : ) Love you!

LBC said...

Yay for you! That's so exciting!